COMMERCIAL OFFICES & BUILDINGS
End-of-Lease Make Good and De-Fits
A1 Precision Solutions offers complete end-of-lease ‘make-good’ services, de-fits, commercial strip outs and site closures.
What are ‘Make Good’ services?
Standard lease clauses require vacating tenants to return the property to its original pre-lease condition or ‘back to base building’ condition. This is referred to as tenancy ‘make good’. We can manage the whole process of site shut-down, clean up, tenancy make good, building repairs and even relocation of your office and warehouse.
Make Good / De-fit / Back-to-Lease Condition Services include:
- Floor, wall and ceiling refurbishment to pre-lease condition;
- Decommissioning of redundant items and infrastructure;
- Commercial strip out services;
- Office partition removal/relocation;
- Office demolition;
- Warehouse pallet rack dismantling – including rack buy-back options;
- Concrete/masonry floor anchors removed and filled (Dynabolt removal);
- Concrete grinding (of line marking);
- Painting, flooring, tiling repairs, etc…;
- Secure data destruction;
- E-waste recycling;
- All services – power, phone, internet, water and gas.
As a single-source supplier, A1 Precision Solutions offer complete turnkey commercial defits across Melbourne – all trades and services from one expert provider – we do it all.