Client:   Aohua Sheng Lee
Location:   Southbank, Melbourne
Surface Area:   1,155 m2
Year Completed:   2018
Complete office level refurbishment and fit-out - including initial site 'make-good', office layout design and fit-out (including glazed partitioned offices, bathrooms, staff kitchen, joinery, furniture, electrical and data.
Project: Complete office level refurbishment and fit-out.
Located at Southbank, Melbourne, the 1,155m2 floor space required a full clean-up prior to fit-out, including demolition of several internal areas, repairs to ceilings, floor and walls. The client then required a complete office fit-out for the new tenant.
Scope of Works:
- 1,155m2 floor area;
- Existing tenancy site demolition and make good;
- New staff kitchen and lunchroom;
- New bathroom facilities, including showers and ambulant/unisex toilets;
- 13 glazed partitioned offices, meeting rooms, board room and gym room;
- 59 work stations, reception desk and other furniture;
- Entrance foyer upgrade;
- Flooring – tile replacement in wet areas; carpets, high quality Bolon woven vinyl flooring in kitchen area.
Working to a tight timeframe, the site was stripped then re-built with partitioned offices, new bathrooms, staff kitchen, foyer upgrade and office fit-out including furniture – all completed in time for the new tenant to move in.