WAREHOUSES & INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
A1 Precision Solutions are experts in designing, constucting and installing Mezzanine Floors & Raised Storage Areas. Both systems can be incorporated or connected to existing buildings and offices, and we can arrange for the necessary mezzanine permits.
Both Mezzanines and RSAs are a great solution for utilising unused vertical space and can double or triple your existing warehouse floor area. RSA installations are typically quick and the system is relocatable if you ever need to move.
Benefits of a mezzanine raised storage floor:
- Making the most of your rental dollar by utilising unused vertical space;
- Negating the need to relocate to a larger premises;
- Cost-effective solution when running out of space – compared with relocating.
Services we offer:
- Initial design and sketch using AutoCAD;
- Full turnkey construction and installation service – including all trades (stairs, carpentry, plumbing, fire, electrical, data, wall slab cutouts, etc…).
MEZZANINES or RAISED STORAGE AREAS (RSA)….WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
Both Mezzanines and RSAs are structural floors, however, a mezzanine typically requires local council planning permits and approvals as it is either attached to an existing building and/or will be continually occupied (for work purposes – e.g. a mezzanine office or work area).
A Raised Storage Area typically is free-standing and is used only for storage purposes, and as such, does not require permits and approval (check with your local council and strata title requirements).
There are several types of Mezzanine Floors and Raised Storage Areas:
- Structural steel supported mezzanine floors;
- Rack supported mezzanine floors;
- Longspan shelving supported mezzanine floors.
For more information on mezzanine offices and extensions, please see our other web page: