Client:   Jedko Games
Location:   Moorabbin, Victoria
Surface Area:   100 m2
Year Completed:   2018
Mezzanine Raised Storage Area
Project: Design and construction of a mezzanine raised storage area.
The client required additional storage area within their existing premises and requested 100m2 of mezzanine raised storage area to utilise unused vertical space above an existing warehouse amenities structure.
Scope of Works:
- Initial site inspection and consultation;
- Design and engineering of a mezzanine raised storage solution to meet the client’s requirements for load rating, clear span spacing underneath, forklift access gate, etc…;
- Fabrication of custom heavy duty stairs with steel treads, to match the finished floor height;
- Construction of the mezzanine raised storage area;
- Installation of the hand rail and sliding gate.
All works were carried out whilst the business was still operational, with minimal disruption to the business, on time, on brief, and on budget.