WAREHOUSES & INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
Cost-effective Second-hand / Used pallet racking:
For a budget alternative to new pallet racking, why not use second hand pallet racking that is, in most cases, indistinguishable from new. All racking is inspected and rated.
We only stock quality, non-damaged second-hand pallet racking that conforms to AS4084:2012, and can provide relevant Safe Working Load (SWL) signage. We stock most well-known brands such as Colby, Dexion, Brownbuilt, etc…
Used racking types available:
- Selective Racking;
- Drive-In/through Racking;
- Cantilever Racking;
- Narrow Aisle Racking;
- Push-back Racking;
- Extra Heavy Duty Racking;
- Long Span Racking;
- Non-Palletised Racking.
* Please note: Used warehouse pallet racking stock availability varies throughout the year, so don’t hesitate to call again if we don’t have availability the first time you call.
Used racking brands (beams and frames):
- used APC;
- used Brownbuilt;
- used Colby;
- used Dexion;
- used Macrack;
- used Spacerack;
- used SSI Schaefer;
- used Stowe;
- Other compatible used racking brands.
Pallet rack buy-back options.
Do you have used pallet racking you wish to sell?
We offer competitive prices for quality, non-damaged pallet racking. We also offer racking dismantling services.
Installation by Expert Pallet Racking Installers.
Our experienced team is available for expert racking installation, working around your existing production or outside of normal business hours. We provide pallet racking SWL signage. We also custom manufacture bespoke stillages, up-and-over stairs, flooring, work benches, specific conveyor systems and more.
Other services include:
- Full turnkey warehouse storage systems design and optimisation;
- Australian made pallet racking, shelving – sales and installation;
- Computer-aided (AutoCAD) rack layout design;
- Mezzanines raised storage areas incorporating shelving and racking systems;
- Materials Handling Equipment (MHE), including fork lifts and stock pickers;
- Conveyor systems – design, supply and installation.
We also supply Pallet Conveyors, Gravity Conveyors and Chain Conveyors.
- Pallet rack relocation and reconfiguration;
- OHS / Workplace Safety consultancy;
- Line marking, safety barriers and fencing;
- Rack protection systems;
- Australia Standards AS4084-2012 rack safety inspections, repairs and WorkSafe “PIN” notice corrections;
- Rack dismantle and buy-back options.
A1 Precision Solutions can offer both new or used pallet racking to fit out your warehouse – from small man cave factoriettes and warehouses, to large distribution centres.