Office & commercial building retrofits, upgrades & refurbishments are cost-effective solutions to improve the building’s capital worth and/or improve the working environment. Improving your existing office or building negates the need to relocate. Existing facilities can be converted for additional uses – such as a warehouse to manufacturing plants or offices, including full fit-outs and amenities.
- Full turnkey commercial building retrofit services – all trades;
- Building conversions to suit almost any design and business requirement – for example, warehouse-to-office or production facility retrofits, office-to-laboratory conversions.
- Upgrade existing facilities for disabled access and disability-compliant amenities;
- Office HVAC and AC upgrades and filtration;
- Energy efficiency upgrades;
- Interior upgrades:
– Staff kitchenettes and meal areas;
– Staff break-out areas and common spaces;
– Solid plaster wall replacement with glazed partitions and glazed doors to improve natural light;
– Fixture upgrades, new furniture and workstations;
– Modern office carpet designs;
– Wall graphics and ‘green’ (plant) walls;
– Repainting of office walls with modern, motivating colours for enhanced productivity;
– The Latest security systems and CCTV;
- Exterior upgrades:
– Facade replacements and upgrades, for example, Alucobond cladding refacing;
– Upgraded, modern signage;
– External efficient building lighting;
– Alfresco staff lunch areas and BBQ facilities;
– New fencing and access gates;
– Car park line marking.
- All office and building refurbishment works – all trades;
- Foyer refurbishments including new doors, glazed walls, modern receptions and visitor areas;
- Building facade repairs and refurbishments or total replacement;
- Bathroom and staff kitchen refurbishments;
- Improved floors and floor coverings – including polished concrete, high gloss epoxy floors, new modern tiles and carpets;
- Remedial works to facades, roofing, windows, ceilings, power and data, flooring and concrete;
- Replacement options for tired workstations and furniture.
Key benefits of building improvements:
- A cost-effective solution compared to relocation costs;
- Minimal interruption to your current business compared to relocating;
- Improved capital value and rental appeal;
- Staff retention and motivation.