Client:   Not disclosed by client
Surface Area:   10,000+ Pallet Position
Year Completed:   2019
A large distribution centre with pallet racking storing over 10,000 pallets.
Project: Warehouse storage optimisation design and pallet racking installation.
The client was moving into a new warehouse and wanted to optimise the storage capacity of the warehouse.
Scope of Works:
– Warehouse Storage Optimisation Design:
- Designed an optimised layout plan for over 10,000 pallet positions;
- Recommended a unique racking design using ColbyRack with the first beam level at 3m high to allow for a double-stacked pallet on the ground;
- Recommended matching MHE to suit the aisle widths and racking heights and accessibility.
– Pallet Racking Supply and Installation:
- ColbyRack, made in Australia with Australian steel, was supplied as it is superior in terms of strength and could deliver appropriate certification for the unique racking design.
- Another large project successfully delivered – a 10,000+ pallet position installation using ColbyRack, manufactured in Sydney, Australia, using Australian steel.