Client:   Not disclosed
Year Completed:   2021
Medical Supplies Facility Construction and Fit-out
Project: Medical Supplies Facility Construction and Fit-out.
With the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak, our client required a new production facility fit-out for the manufacture of medical supplies, with Class 7 cleanrooms, temperature controlled rooms and high-density storage capacity within the warehouse.
Scope of Works:
– Class 7 Cleanrooms:
- Design and construct cleanrooms with HVAC systems to achieve Class 7 filtration.
– Testing Laboratory Fit-out:
- Conversion of office to testing laboratory.
– Temperature-controlled Production Room:
- Design and construct large temperature-controlled room housing large production machinery.
– Warehouse Storage Optimisation Design:
- Designed an optimised layout plan for pallet storage;
– Pallet Racking Supply and Installation:
- ColbyRack, made in Australia with Australian steel, was supplied as it is superior in terms of strength and could deliver appropriate certification for the unique racking design;
- A combination of both Selective and Drive-in Racking installed.
– Large Storage Shed:
- Design and supply of a large shed for bulk storage of palletised supplies.
- Another large project successfully delivered, in quick time to a strict deadline – delivered on time, on brief, …and on budget.