Client:   Not disclosed by client
Location:   Dandenong South
Year Completed:   2019
Crane collapse - Emergency building rectification project
Project: Crane collapse – Emergency building rectification works
The client was having a large roofing structure lifted onto their factory when the crane collapsed damaging the roof and office directly below, causing an immediate shut down of their daily operations in that part of the site. The client therefore urgently required emergency rectification works to shore up the building walls, repair and/or replace all the damaged roofing structure, so they could resume normal operations as soon as possible.
Scope of Works:
- Emergency consultations, engineering inspections and rectification planning;
- OHS project manager engaged to oversee all site rectification works;
- Engineering report;
- Emergency securing the building structure;
- Site cleanup and demolition of damaged roofing, ceiling and walls;
- Repairs and/or replacement of the damage structural steel, facade cladding and roof sheeting;
- Repairs to internal office ceiling.
A1 Precision Solutions were called in at short notice (on a recommendation to the client) to quickly assess the damage, organise and carry out the emergency rectification works. We delivered on this challenging project, on time, on brief, …and on budget.