Client:   Not disclosed
Year Completed:   2021
Raised Storage Area designed and built high to allow for machinery below.
Project: Mezzanine raised storage floor.
The client required an enclosed room to house proposed machinery, whilst utilising the area above for storage.
Scope of Works:
- Initial site inspection and consultation;
- Design and engineering of an enclosure incorporating a mezzanine raised storage area above to meet the client’s requirements for load rating, clear span spacing underneath, pallet loading, forklift access, etc…;
- Fabrication of custom heavy-duty stairs with steel treads;
- Fabrication and installation of the mezzanine raised storage area and stairs;
- Installation of the hand rail and sliding gate.
All works were carried out whilst the business was still operational, with minimal disruption to the business, on time, on brief, and on budget.