Client:   Vulcan Steel Pty Ltd
Location:   Dandenong South
Year Completed:   2018
Wall cut-out for the installation of a bi-fold door to the outdoor alfresco area.
Project: Wall cut-out for the installation of a bi-fold door to outdoor alfresco area.
As part of a range of site works, including a full office refurbishment and fit-out, the client requested a bi-fold door be installed between the staff kitchen and outdoor alfresco area, which required an opening to be cut into the slab wall with supporting structure.
Scope of Works:
- Demolition of existing alfresco area;
- Replacement of existing alfresco slab floor with new concreted slab;
- Reinforcement of slab wall above wall cut-out;
- Wall cut-out and removal works;
- Installation of bi-fold door;
- External electrical and lighting works.
The project was delivered successfully as part of a larger scope of works for the site. The new cut-out and bi-fold doors gives the client a larger opening to the new alfresco area, as well as, increased natural light into the adjoining staff kitchen.