Client:   Gale Pacific
Location:   Braeside, Victoria
Surface Area:   8,822 m2
Year Completed:   2020
Large Distribution Centre warehouse relocation, including former site make-good and clean up.
Project: Distribution Centre relocation.
The client was relocating their large Distribution Centre into a new warehouse, and required a ‘make-good’ of their old site to original pre-lease conditions.
Additional fit-out requirements at the new site included warehouse work stations, data and electrical, MHE charging stations, pedestrian safety gates, handrail and line marking.
Scope of Works – Distribution Centre Relocation:
- Warehouse relocation plan with staged timelines;
- Warehouse optimisation layout design (new site);
- Warehouse racking – dismantle and relocate to new site;
- Warehouse racking – supply and install of additional racking bays;
- Materials handling charging stations;
- Armco safety rail and barriers, pedestrian handrail and safety gates;
- Warehouse line marking;
- Warehouse work stations.
Scope of Works – Former Site Make-Good:
- Site clean-up – offices and warehouse;
- Wall patching and painting;
- External signage removal;
- Electrical and data removal;
- Warehouse pallet racking anchor bolt removal;
- Linoleum and carpet steam cleaning;
- Builders clean in office, sweeping and scrubbing in warehouse.
A1 Precision Solutions delivered a turnkey warehouse relocation project on time, with additional fit-out works post-relocation, showing our ongoing support for our clients. It was a large project delivered successfully, incorporating careful planning and design, with staged works running to strict deadlines.