Client:   Spa World - Dandenong South
Location:   Dandenong South
Surface Area:   600 m2
Year Completed:   2018
Business relocation, building make-good, building exterior facade refurbishment, showroom fit-out and a mezzanine office.
Project: Business relocation, building make-good, building exterior facade refurbishment, showroom fit-out and a mezzanine office.
The client required relocation services and shopfitting services for their business, including a complete showroom fit-out and a mezzanine office, as well as, a site clean up and landlord make-good at the previous site.
Scope of Works:
- Relocation services;
- Existing site clean up, demolition and make-good;
- New site make-good including interior wall painting and repairs;
- Concrete grinding and polished concrete floors;
- Reface of external facade including repairs in preparation for signage;
- Construction of a mezzanine office area;
- Showroom / Shopfitting – construction of new internal product display rooms (dark rooms), ceilings and partitioned wall;
- Custom fabrication and installation of new modular decking system for the showroom display area;
- Lighting, electrical and data services.
The project was successfully completed on time, on brief and on budget, which helped the client to engage A1 Precision Solutions for a second showroom fit-out in Tullamarine, Victoria.